Fantasy Rose Online

A forum for Fantasy Rose Online Gamerz And Player

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Music Added: My Music Collection (Updated Regularly)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SweetSlaughter
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: New Music Added: My Music Collection (Updated Regularly)   Sun May 24, 2009 1:45 am

Hello I am Yusei aka NanjoKoji this is my music thread. I compose, write, listen to music, sing and perform.

Below are some of the ones I wrote, sung, and perform. To me what I write has a lot of meaning and emotions and feeling. Each song has a unique story to tell.

For those who is curious to the music feel free to download.

*~*

"Masked" is my biggest Pride and Joy first and far most worked so please respect these when you listen to them. They are a small collection of instrumental music. I had started back around 1992. "Masked" at first was slow with the first attempt with "Reach For The Light" From Balto in 1995. Being the first to use Roland Fantom X, East West QL SO and SC tools.

Masked

*~*

These where done in a later years, around 1992 to 2009.

Remixes is a collection of Game music remade to be cool to the listener. These range between 1992 to 2009. These where done in very old format that I converted into mp3. However later in the years around 2000 I made some new ones with some friends.

Old Remixes 1992-1998
New Remixes 2000-2009

Vocal is a very small collection of Final Fantasy done in 2009 with the exception of one. However since they are instrumental I took the time to come up with some lyrics to what I would think the song would sound like.

Vocals & My Lyrics

*~*

Well here I am again this time with some Rose music that was from a few old servers that are now dead. There are maybe 3 songs that are from the Official Rose server (three that I really like) There are some that are found from Arua and a few from KingRose (Server is long gone now).

So I hope you like my choice in Rose music.

Rose Online Music

*~*

These where found by accident and when I listened to them I was like wow.

Note Simple & Clean and Sanctuary Remixes will be updated every now and then until I find new versions I don't have.

Simple & Clean and Sanctuary Remixes

*~*

Final Fantasy Heavy Metal Arrange Album is a collection of music done in Heavy Metal style, it might not be your cup of tea but give it a listen you might change your mind.

Final Fantasy Heavy Metal Arrange Album

Final Fantasy The Sentence Of Death is very similar to Final Fantasy Heavy Metal Arrange Album which also might not be your cup of tea also but you won't know unless you listen to it.

Final Fantasy The Sentence Of Death

Project Majestic Mix: A Tribute to Nobuo Uematsu is a fan made tribute album of video game music in honor of Nobuo Uematsu's work for video games, produced by Square. The album was released in Silver and Gold Editions by NTT Publishing, DataM and DigiCube, and both editions contain a selection of musical tracks from the games, arranged and performed by KFSS Studios. Right now I don't have the mp3 format of the Silver Edition I have to find my CD with it and convert it.

Final Fantasy - Project Majestic Mix Gold Edition
Final Fantasy - Project Majestic Mix Square Dance
Final Fantasy - Project Majestic Mix The Trance Album

Dissidia: Final Fantasy is an action game developed and published by Square Enix for the PlayStation Portable as part of the campaign of the Final Fantasy series 20th anniversary. The music is one of the few I will HIGHLY recommend.

Dissidia: Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy VII: Voices of the Lifestream is an ReMix Album featuring free fan arrangements from the soundtrack to Square's legendary Final Fantasy VII for the Sony PlayStation.

From jazz to techno to rock to classical, it features over forty five tracks from over forty artists, each interpreting composer Nobuo Uematsu's works in their own unique style.

Final Fantasy 7 Voices of the Lifestream

*~*

E Nomine (a twist of the Latin phrase In nomine meaning "In the name (of)") is a German musical project, formed in 1999, by producers Christian Weller and Friedrich "Fritz" Graner. Their music, which they call monumental dance, is an unusual combination of trance, techno, and vocals which closely resemble Gregorian singing and chanting. Other vocals are performed by German synchronis-speakers; such as long-time collaborators Christian Br├╝ckner and Rolf Schult.

E Nomine

*~*

My Fave folder is a mix of many different types of music. So they are all mixed in together. But there are some that are out of this world and hard to find so I REALLY hope you like this small collection. (In progress)

Last edited by NanjoKoji on Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:50 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BackShift

PostSubject: Peace   Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:32 am

Listen to what Yusei posted..i like it... bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SweetSlaughter
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New Music Added: My Music Collection (Updated Regularly)   Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:59 pm

lol thanks! Glad you like them. I'll add more when I get the chance there is a new list that I am planning on doing soon I need to get my Favorite folder done. But with my growing playlist there will always be new songs added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BackShift

PostSubject: Re: My Music Collection (Updated Regularly)   Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:12 pm

No...Dont add anymore...It can destroy my ear drums... lol!
Just kidding TahMu...Peace...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SweetSlaughter
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New Music Added: My Music Collection (Updated Regularly)   Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:10 am

lol those are the last 3 for now. Until I get more lol. YOU know you like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Music Added: My Music Collection (Updated Regularly)   

Back to top Go down

New Music Added: My Music Collection (Updated Regularly)
Page 1 of 1