Fantasy Rose Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Rose Online

A forum for Fantasy Rose Online Gamerz And Player

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event Ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blu3berry

blu3berry

Event Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Event Ideas   Event Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:12 pm

Please Put Here Your Event Ideas and wait untill the Owners, Co-owners,Game Masters and Developers to agree or disagree with it.

and if the event idea is agreed then it will show up in the event list with the autor of it.

and dont forget to put the name of the event Very Happy

...Thanks...
Back to top Go down
NightStalker

Event Ideas Empty
PostSubject: My event idea   Event Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:30 pm

I don't know if this event already exist here

King of Server = 10 players will fight inside a small arena who is the last one standing will won

Party vs Party = 2 party members will fight in a wide place for 3 rounds if the 5 members of the party got pwned the another party will won

Fastest Kill = players [1 - 5](Majority choice how many) 5 players will be having a 1 on 1 with a strong monster who will kill his/her own monster will won

Boxing Event = 2 Players with almost the same [Reborns had and same lvl or including on stat] ex. "Red" 2 reborns ,lvl 200 VS "Blue" 4 Reborns,Lvl 204 ,,,They will fight without any weapons

Nearest Character stat avg.

Visitors Event = around 10 players will fight(GM will choose how many) [Requirments:No Reborns,Low Levels,Items for lvl 1-10 only Of Course,NO JOB]

I wish many would like my event ideas
Back to top Go down

Event Ideas
Page 1 of 1