Fantasy Rose Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Rose Online

A forum for Fantasy Rose Online Gamerz And Player

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

more commands for players!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wonderful

Wonderful

more commands for players! Empty
PostSubject: more commands for players!   more commands for players! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:54 am

i would like to see the /who command to be useable by players it gives them a sense of who is online and may open conversations with those players
Back to top Go down
Wonderful

Wonderful

PostSubject: Re: more commands for players!   more commands for players! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:10 am

to be more specific

Ex. (/who) Ans. (Their are currently X # of players online and X# of GM's)

Ex. (/who2)
Ans:
Wonderful
Bob
Yugio
FantasyRules
Rush
On
Seven
Episodes
Back to top Go down
helleu

PostSubject: Re: more commands for players!   more commands for players! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:57 am

Why do you want that... if you badly nood to know it look at the website
Back to top Go down
Wonderful

Wonderful

PostSubject: Re: more commands for players!   more commands for players! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:50 am

Why would i want to minimize my Rose to refresh the page to look at who's online? plus in some cases the game encounters a problem and pretty much Trose.exe comes up and shuts down the game.
Back to top Go down
helleu

PostSubject: Re: more commands for players!   more commands for players! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:09 am

no offense on that one but i mean its not a bad command
so yes why not xD
Back to top Go down
Wonderful

Wonderful

PostSubject: Re: more commands for players!   more commands for players! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:12 am

ok no none taken, its just a suggestion though so who knows. like its not gonna do any harm, it can only do good.
Back to top Go down
helleu

PostSubject: Re: more commands for players!   more commands for players! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:18 pm

thats what i ment clown
Back to top Go down
GeForce
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
GeForce

PostSubject: Re: more commands for players!   more commands for players! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:45 pm

I agree if we will add the /who command.. It will see how many players and moderators connected in the game..

..but on the /who2 command i disagree! ..

It must be a command for Staff Members only..
..if a normal player can see this.. they can locate a one's person place even a GM..

..Events like Hide and Seek or any related on finding a GM will be Demoted then..
Back to top Go down
helleu

PostSubject: Re: more commands for players!   more commands for players! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:28 pm

True
Back to top Go down
Wonderful

Wonderful

PostSubject: Re: more commands for players!   more commands for players! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:02 pm

who2 i agree players do not really need, and we dont actually need /who but thats one command i used the most in other servers. whether being a GM or not that was still my favorite command :]
Back to top Go down
Loct
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Loct

PostSubject: Re: more commands for players!   more commands for players! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:15 pm

I'll talk with NanjoKoji about it, will make an announcement when it gets approved
Back to top Go down
Wonderful

Wonderful

PostSubject: Re: more commands for players!   more commands for players! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:05 pm

thank you very much :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more commands for players!   more commands for players! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

more commands for players!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Rose Online :: Welcome To Fantasy Rose Online (WorldWide) :: Suggestion/Ideas-
Jump to: